Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lesson 9



We did shrimp today.  Before they started, many thought it was too hard,  but when they followed the instruction step by step , they were surprised to see how attainable it is. I applauded them for following me courageously by faith and grew in confidence.  I realize that their strokes are still raw, but the form and the approach will remain in them with deep impression.  We will focus on stroke development in Spring when we do flowers.   

I have attached 2 paintings for your reference, one in black and white one in color.  Ideally if we spend 2 weeks on shrimps, the student's paintings will reflect the added confidence.  But we decided to move on to rodents for our last class.  

There will be no class next Tuesday 11/8,  I will see you on 11/15 for our last class in 2011. 
Have a great week.   

No comments:

Post a Comment