Tuesday, October 18, 2011

lesson 8

I was so proud of your children today.  They surpassed my expectation and rose to a new height.  

We did a ink painting on regular paper to clarify the form of gold fish.  Then we painted colored goldfish on rice paper.  Yes, we were rushed, but your students were so attentive and engaged every step of the way.  We did a black and white gold fish last week.  Most of them are struggling with both the form and the stroke.  We did them again, I see much improvement all around.  By the way, I realized I still have their black and white gold fish  from last week.  I forgot to give them back.  

Kincaid Foundation will let me know their decision for next year after their meeting in November.  I will keep you posted as soon as I find out what will be offered.   

I have attached a demo painting for your reference.  Please have your students bring their portfolio back on 11/1.  We will have more paintings going in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment