Monday, April 16, 2012

lesson 11

Dear Creative Friends: We painted Poinsettia this past Tuesday at Joyousbrush Club. Your students did wonderful stroke works on their paintings. I am so proud of their progress. Thank you for the opportunity for me to share my joy in brush painting with your students. I certainly am blessed painting with them. I hope something has ignited in them, be it creativity, confidence, observation, personal style, composition, stroke technique, color theory, nature, design, new appreciation for beauty, or peace and tranquility...etc. Tomorrow will be our last class for this semester. They will all bring home their profolio with the paintings we did week after week. You may also view http://joyousbrushclubatkincaid.blogspot.com/ to see all of the demo paintings. I look forward to see you all after summer. Have a great summer

No comments:

Post a Comment